BLU WIN HD LTE "Stuff"

scubus

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Hello!

First, please forgive any typos, I'm just had rotator cuff surgery and between the pain pills and the one handed typing (with the "wrong" hand no less) who knows what will find its way onto the page :)

I have a couple of comments/questions about this phone...

I have used iOS for a long time but gave Windows phone a try on a Nokia 920 and really enjoyed it, but at the time it was missing too much. About a year ago I switched to Android and have enjoyed the move. As you can see I am not married to any one os - in fact it can be fun to switch and "tinker."

Anyway, I would not mind moving back to Windows and I love the feel of the BLU phone, like the price and the fact it is unlocked etc. That said, I have always used high end devices.

The BLU has a good feel in hand and looks good. But, realistically what am I going yo miss moving from a flagship phone to this phone? Any thoughts?

Also, any experience using this phone on T-Mobile? How do I get it on the network? Will visual voicemail work?

Anything else I need to know?

Thanks!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Ouch! I hope you'll be feeling better soon and have a speedy recovery!

What device are you using now? If you let us know, that might help people provide comparisons, especially if they have used both devices.

Are there any particular features that are important to you?

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

scubus

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I am using an LG G3 and a Nexus 6. The Nexus is nice but too large for me - I realized that as soon as I was down to one handed operation!

No particular hardware features are critical (apps I need are available) - but an overall "quality" experience is... I prefer not to work around huge hardware limitations. Visual Voice Mail is critical and I am not sure how it works with T-Mobile. I'd also prefer not spending a week on the phone with T-Mobile getting the handset on their network...

I admit I am on something of a Windows kick... I just traded my Macbook Air for a Surface Pro, so that is probably part of it... bored while recuperating I guess.

LouCap

May 30, 2015
Visit site
As a former T-Mobile customer, I can tell you that I never had an issue switching to a new phone as long as I was using the same SIM card. More recently with AT&T, when I switched from my 1+ One to my Blue HD LTE (and then my Lumina 640 XL), I once again only had to switch the SIM from one phone to another.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos