10166 anyone?

keathkeath

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
Seems that the previous Windows 10 builds work well on high end Lumias. Has anyone tried to install the latest Windows phone 10 build?

Afthon Afthon

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
i already am. at the first its was bad, but after i tried HR and SR, its pretty smooth as f*ck on my L535.
ofcourse there is some bugs, like before i 'soft-reset', groove music keep crashing, and i cant play any music even from file explore, but after i did soft reset, its work :) now i will try my lumia 535 with this build for gaming :)

Panos Athanasiou

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
well on my lumia 535 its pretty smooth and stable i can say only a few bugs with some apps and a disturbing random time where the screen locks faster sometimes :) but i believe next build will be mych better win 10 are awesome :D

stokes1510

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
i already am. at the first its was bad, but after i tried HR and SR, its pretty smooth as f*ck on my L535.
ofcourse there is some bugs, like before i 'soft-reset', groove music keep crashing, and i cant play any music even from file explore, but after i did soft reset, its work :) now i will try my lumia 535 with this build for gaming :)

For gaming theres almost always a little bit at the bottom of the screen that's missing, the only one I have noticed work as it should is Minecraft

valyvis10

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I install the latest build, is nice but I came back on 8.1 because maps for here maps won't download and here drive work very slow.

Review:

Pro (+):
- better dialer, no need to go to persons, when type numbers suggest people. Nice favorites calls added;
- better menu applications;
- better up shotcut menu tiles (all interested tiles, like: light, data, wirless, etc);
- outlook manages all email accounts;
- wonderfull "internet explorer", edge with bing included. Like chrome.

Cons.(-):
- here drive and here map don't work because application won't update. No maps downloaded.
When you want to download stops.
- viber- You cannot write message.
- quiet ly hours don't work. Shortcut tiles flashing.
- beta windows play store it is not in place.

Excuse my english

keathkeath

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
Don't worry I'm not a grammar nazi. It's the thought that counts. Thanks for a detailed review. I'll consider all the input of you people gave me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb