Received my phone last night.... Just have one important question

miguel11691

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Its easily one of the best bang for your buck phones out... I love it... Leaps better than the 635 I had for AT&T... Just have one question... If I go to windows 10 preview if something goes wrong or I don't like it can I downgrade back to 8.1... If so how?

miguel11691

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Does Blu have a software you can downgrade from?

I have the Win HD LTE and would love to try the new windows 10 Build but I was wondering if something happens can I revert back to 8.1?

miguel11691

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Well that sucks... If Microsoft is selling the phone on their website I think they should update their recovery tool for blu phones as well...

Amit Mishra3

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
You can downgrade using recovery tool but its not worth it. Be patient don't install win10 on your primary phone. It's still in beta and has many bugs. By installing win10 on your phone you will end your phone's warranty.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
User... Do not create multiple threads on your issue. It actually works against you as any advice gets scattered around and a coherent conversation cannot develop as easily...

Moved duplicate thread to appropriate forum...

As per this advice: http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/292973-who-should-post-ask-question-forum.html WC members are free to post in all areas of the board. Please use Ask a Question only for time critical help issues that affect the immediate functionality of your device.

To the best of my knowledge there is no tool that will flash Blu Win in any form. Contact Blu product support for more information.

According to the help page: How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software? - Microsoft - USA
Windows Phone Recovery Tool only supports Lumias and HTC One M8 running Windows Phone.
Lumia Software Recovery Tool is just as it says on the label - only for Lumia phones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro