Bluetooth Headaces on Lumia 635 (Cyan)

dhartsock

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi, new here.

Bluetooth has become nearly unusable for me. Is it possible to reinstall the Bluetooth drivers?

When I use Bluetooth for anything the phone volume controls freeze and won't work again until I turn off the phone and start it again. Multimedia also stops functioning. Videos and music will not play.

The Fitbit app will sync with my Charge HR but all the above remains true. Bluetooth headset will not function. Have a new car and was able to pair and connect with Bluetooth in the car. The gentleman assisting me rang my phone but when I pressed Accept the keyboard did not respond at all.

I have done a soft reset but not reset to factory default yet. Reluctant to do the latter because all my apps are on an SD Card and data does not get backed up to Onedrive. And I really do not want to go through all the account setups again it was such a pain the first time.

dhartsock

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
The factory reset restored proper Bluetooth function. I have not reinstalled the Fitbit app yet because that seems to be when I began to have problems with Bluetooth. Coincidence? Guess I will find out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers