Now they are everywhere

anon(9435020)

May 1, 2015
Visit site
They had two boxes at my WalMart. But one of them was empty, the content had been stolen. Is that a good sign too?😉

I bought the other one, so now they are out.

Furt

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
strolled into the Walmart not actually looking for the 640 and just happened to look at the phone racks. there was 1 GoPhone just sitting there. How can you pass that up!?! Went onto the AT&T Device Unlock site. Got my unlock code a day later. couldn't be happier.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
strolled into the Walmart not actually looking for the 640 and just happened to look at the phone racks. there was 1 GoPhone just sitting there. How can you pass that up!?! Went onto the AT&T Device Unlock site. Got my unlock code a day later. couldn't be happier.

That site says a GoPhone needs to be active for 6 months... how does that work?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Now we can really say that they are everywhere! 4 carriers now, and AT&T finally listed the phone on it's website now.

lilnickiwonder

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
I went to the gift app and put in my email and all, received an email, do I have to actually activate now because I don't have the 1 laptop yet that I want to put it on.

anon(9435020)

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Yeah it expires sometime in August from what I have heard. I already installed it on my computer. With the 1TB of storage on OneDrive and the 60 minutes a month on Skype, this might be worth keeping after the free year for me.

lilnickiwonder

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
I linked the account and stuff but the laptop I've got now is not the laptop I want to use it on. I redeemed it with the code but I haven't put it into anything yet, does that count or will it expire unless I put it on a computer?

Jack Neill

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I linked the account and stuff but the laptop I've got now is not the laptop I want to use it on. I redeemed it with the code but I haven't put it into anything yet, does that count or will it expire unless I put it on a computer?

When you get your new laptop you can deactivate it on your old one and activate on your new one. Its managed in the account settings on the 365 site.

barotropic

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Bought a Lumia 640 (AT&T GoPhone) at Walmart Saturday for $79. I successfully installed the Outlook 365 Gift app, and added 9 months to my Office 365 Home subscription. Because I would have otherwise paid around $55 for that 9 months, I effectively got a superb spare phone for about $32 after tax. Nice! I'll continue using my Cricket 640 with WP 8.1 as a primary and start testing windows 10 mobile on my new one.

Sent from my YOGA Tablet 2-1050F using Tapatalk

NadaAddict

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
I'll break mine out again when win10 hits it. Until then, I need some different apps that Windows just doesn't have yet.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

harmon rabb

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Bought a Lumia 640 (AT&T GoPhone) at Walmart Saturday for $79. I successfully installed the Outlook 365 Gift app, and added 9 months to my Office 365 Home subscription. Because I would have otherwise paid around $55 for that 9 months, I effectively got a superb spare phone for about $32 after tax. Nice! I'll continue using my Cricket 640 with WP 8.1 as a primary and start testing windows 10 mobile on my new one.

Sent from my YOGA Tablet 2-1050F using Tapatalk

When I redeems my code, it added 1yr to my office 365 scrip. I'd call and complain if you only got 9mo from it.

darkoman4

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
The thing is he got (me too actually) 9 months extension on his Home subscription which is 5 computers and you got one year extension on your personal subscription ( one computer).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte