Why is my memory still as it is?

KANDARP MAHISURIA

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
memory still as it is

I have Lumia 535,
Don't have pc, update and down load much app ,
Then move all app, games and videos to memory card, then one day my phone require to have flash , I flash from store , then insert sd card but app ,video and games not coming back, whereas the memory on card still as it was before...so to I could seen all it again?

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: memory still as it is

Hello, and welcome to Windows Central.

Hmm, what do you mean by saying that your phone was required to have flash? When were you prompted for this? Also, what did you mean by "I flash from store"? :smile:

KANDARP MAHISURIA

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

It hangs and I Make soft reset from home (vol down+power button) but sad 😢 face coming every time .then go to Nokia store and then told me that phone required to flesh it yr all data and content will be deleted but on memory card data can be back by download again ,I do so but what about video wich space in memory card is as it is as before formatting phone.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site

It hangs and I Make soft reset from home (vol down+power button) but sad �� face coming every time .then go to Nokia store and then told me that phone required to flesh it yr all data and content will be deleted but on memory card data can be back by download again ,I do so but what about video wich space in memory card is as it is as before formatting phone.

I see, thanks for clarification. Although the data is still in your SD Card, since your phone has been flashed to factory defaults, your phone can not access the apps which have been installed in your card.

You should, however, be able to access all your other files which are not contained in any of those apps, such as videos, photos, audio files and documents that were saved on the SD Card itself (again, not in any of those apps). So, if you have a video in your Videos folder, you should be able to access that file. But if you have a video saved in some app (for example, Folder Lock), then that video can't be accessed since the app data on that card can't be accessed as well.

Nothing can be done about the files that can no longer be accessed. However, you may still want to copy all of the contents of your SD Card to your PC before reformatting your SD Card, just so you have a backup of all your app data - though you most likely won't find anything useful there.

Any answers or suggestions?

Yes, there are answers. But this is a forum, not a technical support group, supported by other fellow-users who may be in other countries (hence, other time zones) and may be asleep when some questions are posted.

KANDARP MAHISURIA

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I. Felt the worst phone i selected in life is lumia, Crystal-clear numeric and alphabetical CAPTCHA forr sign in sites,, fails eacch timme ,,candy crush. Always nneed. Attention. For. Download. And. The. Worat is. Taiping. Annd operate phonne during charge. It,
You can see the biggest fault i typed above. If you are the great lover of lumia then also you cant operate this phone while charging. While in lumia 510 no problem. But it has not a good space and ram,
Microsoft earn by pricing lumia 535 by 8000 and now if i show it to some one they reply..ohhhhhh. Its just cheap phone ₹ 6000.... I wanna to sale mine in 4000....😆😁😆😁😆😢

xtremez

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
If you are performing a soft-reset, the sad face shouldn't come on actually. Not that i can remember of at least. Cause that means you are preparing it for a hard-reset if the sad face comes on.

Soft-reset if not mistaken (which has worked for me), hold down (vol down + power) until the phone vibrates, then let go and Microsoft boot-logo will come on and restart itself.

If you have not performed a hard-reset, i will caution you to restart with thought in mind that you may need to reboot few times to get the apps in SD cards running again. Alternatively waiting sometimes works as it restores the apps, worst case is have to uninstall and reinstall.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
That the touch screen is having serious issues in responsiveness (including random touches) while the phone is plugged in is known in the L535. Two candidiate solutions are available as discussed elsewhere in the forums: firmware update; screen replacement.

Were the issues indicated in your original post addressed?

KANDARP MAHISURIA

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
V535....just 3000k.....i'm giving it to my nephew for playing games but one more issue I face after fleshing it from store, I have open 4g 📶, before fleshing it I downloaded so many apps and games , but now I cant able to download even 9mb size of app. 2nd- when I gave it to Nokia store , a lady (receptionist) took my mobile to open back cover and she made a crack it, when I show her what she did, she blame me and told me that it was not done by her and she don't know how it brock,my it was already crack by you.i wanted her to replace the part because it was not done by me ,she refused and told me that its a cosmetic part and no warranty gave by co. On it,
Ok.......it means if you go through co. Authorise store and the employees take your phone in their hand and they brack your phones any part then it your responsibility,
MAN...........ITS HORRIBLE......I SHOCKED WITH HER REPLY , I TOOK MY MOBILE AND WENT BACK TO HOME WITH BROCKEN BACK COVER.to fleshing mobile in warranty period its free, but they give cost me crack cover costs me 400rs.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
That is just terrible customer service. I have friends who had their near-mint (no scratches at all) phones repaired in a service center, and after a few months it was returned with a lot of scratches and a cracked screen - as if it was stepped on or thrown into a running electric fan (and that was back in the Nokia 3310 days). So, when it was my turn to have my L1020 repaired, I took several mental notes of how the phone looks like and I emphasized to the service center representative that the phone had no scratches at all after owning it for 10 months - that seemed to make her careful in handling my device, with shoulders up posture, using both hands to handle the phone, carefully placing it in a bubble wrap bag and gently placing the package on the table counter.

Sometimes, our service center representatives get tired, too, especially when they are faced with angry customers disappointed with their malfunctioning devices. So they succumb to the stress and that eventually results in poor customer service. But enough of the psychology.

It's unfortunately that that happened to your device. We hope that that won't discourage you from Windows and Microsoft in general.:smile:

KANDARP MAHISURIA

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Ya its my mistake..,its 3k,
But the issue is still On,
I have 4g network but after getting back from Nokia store I cant able to download any stuff from Lumia store...pls any body provide me the full system setting....I again visit that hunted store for this query they show me that app can download through their WiFi and size of that app was 1 mb but 1mb..... Its also download from my WiFi but they cant understand my issue or they don't want to understand because to solve my issue they cant make any earning because I'm stil on warranty period....

KANDARP MAHISURIA

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Your right but jionet(reliance) is available at home site and its give much speed more then my 3g mobile network speed.thats why i use 4g ....but tomorrow when i try to download again it refuse but when i wake up today the app is ready to use .while im on 2g network.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss