Marko Marjanovic

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Well..everything was fine, i got relief using 830 after 1520 who overheat like crazy..update to gdr2, still no heating but did standard hardreset after major update ...aaaaannddd it started. Everytime i use ,,Windows Central" app or browse it start to heat. Yes, it's ,,intese using" but it was normal and ice cold before.
I tried basic things like reinstall apps, soft reset..and still is the same. Any experience on this? Could it be that phone system need a bit more time after hard reset to recover? Do i need to hard reset it again?
Really bad luck or..

Rising Mos

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Is the cell signal week? Try going to airplane mode and see if that helps. If so, the phone is trying to search for signal which takes a lot of power.

Marko Marjanovic

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Is the cell signal week? Try going to airplane mode and see if that helps. If so, the phone is trying to search for signal which takes a lot of power.
Yes, reception is same most time. Tried and it's the same..i even turn locations off to test it..same thing.
Even when i'm typing this phone get warmer and warmer.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like a fault then. Or a miss-behaving app you've installed since the update.

I'm assuming the battery does not last long?

Try doing a hard reset and then NOT install apps and see if it runs fine.

Marko Marjanovic

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Hey, where do you live? Here we have 35c outside, i think overheating is normal in this period of the year

Serbia. This mnth was walk thru hell. All around (and above) 40*c !
Yes you've got a poit there..but in my case i try not to get out. I'm on vacation now, can't imagine work outside for 12h..my phone would melt i guarranty.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos