10 Preview

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
The availability of the WP10 TP depends on the recoverability of the phone back to WP8.1.
Does the Windows Phone Recovery Tool detect your phone?
If not then you won't be able to get WP10 TP for now.
If you are on twitter you can tweet Gabe Aul about the availability.

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
I can't actually view the website properly.
When is it dated?
I believe there was a hack early on when the preview builds were being released.
However I seem to remember reading that this no longer works.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hey!
Will latest build 10572 or 10575 is coming work with BLU Win HD LTE or wait when is RTM

Sorry, even with the move to Windows Device Recovery Tool 3.0.1 (latest recovery) there is no support for BLU. Since you can not revert, I would recommend NOT trying Insider. If something went wrong, or the build didn't play nice, you have no fix.

jpharwood

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
Just got an email from Blu this week stating that they were not going to provide the stock ROM for use with the Phone Recovery Tool. My Blu Win HD lost some functionality after using Windows Insider (bad idea), and I now have to send it back to Blu, or wait for RTM. Be patient...

grantpwarren

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Just got an email from Blu this week stating that they were not going to provide the stock ROM for use with the Phone Recovery Tool. My Blu Win HD lost some functionality after using Windows Insider (bad idea), and I now have to send it back to Blu, or wait for RTM. Be patient...

How is that working out for you now? Still on insider? Are later builds working better?

jpharwood

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
MS has closed the door on phones that aren't supported by the recovery tool. I am stuck with the last build (8.1 update 2) which has a glitch in video playback. My Blu is living in a drawer at the moment, until Blu pushes WP10 to their devices. I'm using a 640 right now. Once I can install WP10 on the Blu, I'll decide which one will be my daily driver.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786