How do I back up my phone contacts (Nokia Lumia 520)?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

how to back up my phone contacts? Nokia lumia 520

I have incorrectly created Microsoft account. And as I understand there is no way for editing. So the only solution is factory reset, but I don't want to lose my contacts(phone numbers, not e-mails). Where are thay stored on phone or on memory card? If this is phone I will lose everything after reset, isn't it?

Is there any bacup possibility?

raitis upens

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
Re: how to back up my phone contacts? Nokia lumia 520

I can't install any app because that email addres is not existent at all. Before installation It says "verify the e-mail" , but I can't do that. My account is not completely created.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site

So if your MS account does not work how did you get the contacts/phone numbers on your phone?
If you just started to use it and your before phone was an android did you save the phone numbers on the SIM before you put it in your windows phone?
Do you still have your old phone. If so you can just set up your new windows phone with a proper MS account and then use the Transfer my data app on your windows phone.

raitis upens

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site

Most of contacts are on sim, but I have recently aded a lot of new contacts manually on Lumia without MS account. Finnaly decide to create it, and no I'm stuck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs