Why can't LINE sync account data from my Lumia 620?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

LINE Cannot Syncing Account Data from Lumia 620

The syncing account data always stopped at 30% and reset to 0% again, my nokia lumia 620 was updated to Denim, pls give me a solution, I already tried the reset factory, and it didn't work, with my lumia 610 LINE working without any problems. thanks btw

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: LINE Cannot Syncing Account Data from Lumia 620

Welcome to Windows Central.

The Lumia 610 runs Windows Phone 7, 7.8 if updated to the latest version. Hence, it is likely that the app version in Line for Windows Phone 7.8 is different from Line for Windows Phone 8.1. This difference in app version could be affecting/hindering the syncing of your account data.

Could you check the app versions and see if they are indeed different? They most likely are.

You would need to create a Windows Central account to respond to this thread...

PNugroho

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site

Welcome to Windows Central.

The Lumia 610 runs Windows Phone 7, 7.8 if updated to the latest version. Hence, it is likely that the app version in Line for Windows Phone 7.8 is different from Line for Windows Phone 8.1. This difference in app version could be affecting/hindering the syncing of your account data.

Could you check the app versions and see if they are indeed different? They most likely are.

You would need to create a Windows Central account to respond to this thread...

after I tried un-installing LINE apps in my lumia 610, I encountered the same problem now :(

I encounter same problem they said to wait for 3 days and it fix itself

okay I will try to wait for 3 days

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site

This is the email I got.

I'm now able to use the apps. Previously I even can't log in in the WP apps, android and iOS version but still able to log in Desktop version

Attachments

• wp_ss_20150727_0001.png
    wp_ss_20150727_0001.png
    80.5 KB · Views: 8

tiara nugroz

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site

This is the email I got.

I'm now able to use the apps. Previously I even can't log in in the WP apps, android and iOS version but still able to log in Desktop version

how did you contact LINE customer support office by email?
It's been 9 days and I still can't use LINE on my L625, it keeps sync to 15-30% and back to 0% then it says error.
This is annoying because I use LINE for my main chat app to keep contact with my friends.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb