Sweet deal!
Always wanted one of these things...

Edit:
So I ordered one up...yippee!

Last edited:

neodk

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
When I searched on RM-877 (the phone referenced in the link) it came up as the AT&T 1020. Take that for what it's worth. I wouldn't mind having a 1020 but considering it is a used device with a non-removable battery that's several years old I have no interest in tempting fate. I love the camera on the 1020 but not to the point I'm spending $130 on something that may not work longer than 6-7 hours at a time.

harmon rabb

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
When I searched on RM-877 (the phone referenced in the link) it came up as the AT&T 1020. Take that for what it's worth. I wouldn't mind having a 1020 but considering it is a used device with a non-removable battery that's several years old I have no interest in tempting fate. I love the camera on the 1020 but not to the point I'm spending $130 on something that may not work longer than 6-7 hours at a time.
Yeah I didn't see it was refurbed when I ordered. Doh.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I think at 139 smacks it's worth it...
Far as I know LIPO batteries can hang in for years.

I'll report back on the actual condition when I receive mine.

triageatdawn

May 31, 2015
Visit site
Not sure. Wish I could link you but I have less than 10 or 15 posts so I'm not allowed to post links on here. They didn't specify whether the devices are carrier or factory unlocked.

B-stock means these devices are refurbished, may contain slight imperfections or signs of wear, and in this case come in generic boxes.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
B-Stock probably means devices checked for function.
If the unit doesn't look like it has been thru combat it receives the hard reset and a wipe down.

I'm betting most of these were just returns, warranty swaps or corporate turn-ins and weren't mistreated.
My previous experience with B-Stock or refurbs has been good.
I've never been disappointed to date.

I thought some of you might find this helpful...

Capture.JPG
I mailed Expansys this morning asking if the RM-877 models were unlocked and I received the above reply very quickly.

Last edited:

harmon rabb

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
welp, i received a ship notice today on the 1020. when i get it in, i'll report on the condition of it, then go have some fun comparing its camera to my s6.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
They just notified me that the black phones are delayed so they offered a yellow one to me instead.

Edit:
Expansys notified me they shipped a yellow 1020 and knocked 10 bucks of the price.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss