No internet access

nrimolde

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I am having a very strange issue on my AT&T 1520. I am unable to access the internet anywhere within the system. Internet Explorer can't open webpages, apps won't load external content, email won't sync, etc. This happens regardless of connection type as well, can't access the internet on my LTE or WIFI connection at my home. As well as that, the phone appears to be connected, the WIFI and/or LTE connection icons are at the top of the screen.

The phone is still able to send and receive text messages and phone calls. I have tried all the basic troubleshooting things I can think of, I performed a soft reset, as well as trying to remove my as card and sim, even though that is probably unrelated. I haven't tried a hard reset yet as I'm hoping someone in the Windows Central community will have some other tips.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this, and figured out a way to fix it?

Thanks,
Nathan

nrimolde

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I figured it out and now I feel like a moron, oh well. I wasn't sure how to delete the thread, or if that was even possible.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos