Just came across my old 920

Minattz917

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
So i went ahead and updated to the most recent windows 10 through windows insider app. my thoughts:

It runs much slower than my new android, but that should be a given since its 2 plus years older
the apps still suck, which is why i switched to android
BUT i love the tiles and live tiles still
Interface is still simple, which could be a plus

My questions since ive been on android for almost 8 months now:

Are they still considering using Android apps on the system?
How will apps interact with say apps on your win10 desktop and xbox? will they dl automatically to your phone if they are on pc?
I know all the cool features on Windows 10 for pc....but what are some new features that werent on Windows phone 8?

Thanks guys, give me your opinions as well on the new windows phone 10. And I must say, really looking forward to the new Microsoft Lumia 950Xl, I had the 1050 as my previous phone, no longer have that to play with.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Not directly running APKs a la Blackberry 10, they're just making it much easier to take Android apps and submit them to the Store.

Will apps bought/downloaded on your PC download automatically on your phone? Not that I know of.

And I think this might give you a good overview of where WXM is, and where it hopes to go: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_10_Mobile

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb