Why do contacts not show up when I go to "people" on my Lumia 640 XL phone?

nabyendu mandal

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
for the past 3-4 days, none of my contacts have been showing up n the "People" section of my phone. However, I'm sure that they are stored in the phone because when I receive a call or dial out a number, the contact's picture and name show up.

I have neither added any new account nor deleted any old account when the problem had started occurring.

It fetched data from my Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Microsoft accounts along with the SIM card. right now, it shows blank, neither can I search any contacts. Adding a new contact also doesn't help as the same does display.

This is very annoying. Please help me.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
for the past 3-4 days, none of my contacts have been showing up n the "People" section of my phone. However, I'm sure that they are stored in the phone because when I receive a call or dial out a number, the contact's picture and name show up.

I have neither added any new account nor deleted any old account when the problem had started occurring.

It fetched data from my Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Microsoft accounts along with the SIM card. right now, it shows blank, neither can I search any contacts. Adding a new contact also doesn't help as the same does display.

This is very annoying. Please help me.
That is a strange issue. Have you tried filtering your contact list to only show contacts with numbers? It might not fix the issue but can be a temporary solution.

nabyendu mandal

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
That is a strange issue. Have you tried filtering your contact list to only show contacts with numbers? It might not fix the issue but can be a temporary solution.

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I have tried both "Showing contacts with phone numbers" and "Showing contacts from some accounts". None of them seem to work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte