cane prevost1

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Been using my 1520 for about a month now. One big surprise is that it fits better in my pocket than my 2013 Moto X. With my Moto it was always falling out of my pocket when I sat on the sofa. I was always worried about it slipping out of my pockets. The 1520 fits more snug in my pants pockets and hasn't slipped out once. It just feels more secure. So far all my pants pockets have been fine with the big phone.

The other really nice thing is the battery life. The first day of use I really ran the battery down and was disappointed. After a few charge cycles the battery got better. Now I hardly ever go below 50% by the end of a long day. I have no worries using the phone as much as I want with absolutely no battery worries.

Lastly the camera is awesome for a phone camera. I love framing pictures on the big screen. It's light years ahead of my Moto X camera in every way. The image stabilization works great for steady shots. The rich capture does wonders in high dynamic range scenes. It's been a real treat for photography.

Really happy with the purchase....

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
The 1520 is a star. If you ever get around to dropping TP WinXM on it, its a thing of beauty. Research the threads before going in. You don't want to miss the finer details of a successful Technical Preview install.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786