Should I upgrade my Lumia 535 to Windows 10?

Sameer Shahbaz1

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
I am very excited to run windows 10 on my Lumia 535, but the official update maybe will release in November. So, should I install pre-release windows 10 or wait for the offical release?

Michael Bull2

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Don't do it, I have tried and love windows 10, but its to buggy. The final straw was being told my phone was locked for security reasons for 2 hours. I would wait for the official release.

xtremez

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
In all honesty, it's really up to you. However, do remember that the technical preview is not the final product and there will be bugs that you may have to live with.

For me, i always prioritize finding out new features over living with the usability (since the Lumia is my second device). I've tried using it for two weeks as a daily driver. It's okay, i can live with it.

The bigger issues is cause i'm comparing it to my OnePlus One, so the difference is more of Premium spec compared to Entry-level spec more than anything else. However, the technical preview is definitely usable enough as a daily driver.

CATMUFFIN

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site
as Pete said, it's up to you
WP10 is still on beta so if you upgrade to it you better be ready to face a lot of issues. i'm using it for my daily use with the last builds released but sometimes i get annoying random bugs which almost make me go back to wp8.1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo