What are these symbols on my phone?

Davey123

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
symbols on phone

I traveled to Montreal from the US. I noticed two symbols in the upper left side of my phone. One is a white triangle and the other is a white rectangle with dark horizontal lines. Does anyone know what those symbols are?

Davey123

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Re: symbols on phone

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately, the appearance of those two symbols coincided with my phone battery draining in record time. So, whatever those symbols are, I know that they are connected to the rapid drain of my phone battery.

Davey123

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site

Thanks. The strange thing is that my data connection is turned off; my roaming has never been turned on; and my wifi is turned off. Yet, even with that the Canadian Rogers still pops up with the white triangle. The only way to get around that is to turn my phone on airplane mode, in addition to the other things above. Even in airplane mode, the rectangle with the horizontal lines remains. And, the battery will still completely drain, even in airplane mode.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site

Thanks. The strange thing is that my data connection is turned off; my roaming has never been turned on; and my wifi is turned off. Yet, even with that the Canadian Rogers still pops up with the white triangle. The only way to get around that is to turn my phone on airplane mode, in addition to the other things above. Even in airplane mode, the rectangle with the horizontal lines remains. And, the battery will still completely drain, even in airplane mode.

Would still like to see a screenshot tho :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte