RAW file format color profile for Lumia 830 DNG files

Mirakle

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Hello there!
I would like to edit some DNG files coming from my Lumia 830 and cannot find proper color profiles on the internet.
Maybe someone here has made one?
Thank you!

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Yeah...

I'm frying some other fish ATM, but I can focus in on this later. I just wanted ti give the OP some hope and a direction. I mat have seen it off board.

Mirakle

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I was asking because raw files I get from the 830 are dull and have some vignette effect. It seems Nokia has only put profiles for 1020 and 1520. I feel 830 has been underestimated in the image d?partement.

Last edited:

ShaneRay

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
What editor are you using? Just select any profile that's close to what you're after and continue to edit from there. But, I'd try the profiles that Nokia have already released for their other phones, they should get you very, very close. This would be identical to me using a Nikon camera "A" profile for my Nikon Camera "B". Nikon's profiles are similar across cameras with, usually, only minor differences.

If you're using Lightroom (or a similar raw editor), you can correct the vignette manually.

Mirakle

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm a newbie, I was using The Gimp Mode, and thought I could add some color profiles from there. Sadly, it seems there is no way for dcp files to be taken into account.
I'll have to work that question. I'll follow the advice described here, I'll try the Lumia 930 profile first. Thank you very much.
edit: it seems RawTherapee will do the trick!
Color profile seems OK with Lumia 930 and Vignette effect easily corrected manually.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss