Speaker Distortion?

perpleSlerp

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
I noticed when the volume is turned up 80% and higher I thought the speaker was distorting. Turning the volume down to roughly 70% or below prevents it. Thought the speaker might be blown, but then had a hunch it might be the plastic back cover vibrating when the volume is turned up, so I took it off and.. although there seems to be slight distortion it's not as noticeable, put the cover back on and there it is again. Anyone else have this problem?

Grimwar

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
Same here, at 8 the ring tone was getting distorted.
I was using the supplied ring tones, as i was doing the win 10 insider and hard resetting a lot and not worried about sound.

After i got it working, the problem is i think is vibrating turned on.

vikrant1982

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I have just bought a new 640 xl but mine has a problem with the speakerphone mode only. Whenever I put the phone in speakerphone mode during a call, the voice from the rear speaker gets distorted if i raise the volume past 7. Can anyone please confirm this issue. There is a thread here related to the speaker issue in 640 xl but mine is related to the speaker phone mode only and i can't seem to confirm if this issue is with all the phones or just mine.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...ker-crackling-certain-frequencies-normal.html

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa