Lumia 720 - Volume Up and Power button working at will, how can I get this to stop?

Mani kanth

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 720 - Volume Up and Power button working at will

I have purchased a Lumia 720 (long back). I have thoroughly enjoyed this device as I have played around with apps and took countless pics.

Suddenly I have found out that my Volume up button has stopped working. I was able to manage with the down button and somehow I pulled it off without taking it to a service center. Now the power button has stopped working and I have to get into phone by clicking on the camera button(god knows what would have happened if there was no camera button).

Finally getting to my question..
I have reset it to the primary version, the one which Lumia Recovery software gives you... These keys work for an hour or so and the problem is back..

I get to know this is a hardware problem, which is certainly out of my hands... I want to know has anyone out there faced this problem?

It gives a little courage to go to the service center... As service at my place sucks and I have to literally go around the place lots of times..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fopaky