The screen closes during calls when I call and when I receive on Lumia 930

diaqad

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

Anybody can help me with this problem?
The screen closes during calls when I call and when I receive on Lumia 930.

When I call or receive calls screen closes automate during the call and must press the start button will display the screen again, but it closes auto- again and again.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Make sure that nothing is obstructing the proximity sensor of your phone, e.g. no excess finger prints, especially if you're using a screen protector. The proximity sensor can usually be found just beside the earpiece

Chomiq

Jul 7, 2015
Visit site
Double tap to wake works for you? Check for screen lift in the upper right corner. Had same issue yesterday and it's related to screen lift.

Steve Nash2

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
My screen regularly stays black on a call when I move the phone away from my ear. It's a very common problem with the windows phone if all the searches on google are anything to go by. It's very frustrating. Double clicking on off brings the screen up, but only briefly. It's really difficult if you have to enter a number whilst on a call. Bizzarely it seems less likey to happen outdoors. Not impressed with the Nokia 930.

mrapm

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
This is a common issue apparently
If you press where the sensor is you will see that it will work briefly, the best thing you can do is to drop the phone in a Nokia Care point and get it fixed

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720