Cannot send MMS (Verizon)

PostItNote

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Any ideas where I check those settings? I had to manually set the APN to vzwinternet to get data working, but no luck getting MMS working. If I try to send an MMS, it immediately fails.

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
You should check with Verizon to ensure your account is set up and activated properly. You shouldn't need to do anything special to the APN settings if you are a Verizon customer with a Verizon SIM and a properly set up account.

My next question is are you using W10M or are you on stock WP8.1/Denim? I've read that some people who installed W10M via Windows Insider can't send and receive MMS. I didn't know if they were Verizon or not.

PostItNote

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, still running 8.1/Denim. My internet APN's were not automatically detected either, so maybe I need to do a factory reset. I was using it on AT&T for a month before switching to Verizon, so that could be causing a problem I suppose.

PostItNote

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
After I did a factory reset everything worked and my "Cellular connection profile" looks correct, unlike before. My APN settings are all working properly out of the box as well. Thanks all/1

psiu_glen

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
If anyone else sees this, it would appear both the Icon and 928 (possibly others on Verizon) have the same issue - if you run them on another network you need to hard reset to get everything on Verizon working properly again. Just an FYI.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I dont care about mms but wish I didnt have to switch to 2g to send text on 928 with tmobile sim card

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos