Sunlight Readability on my Lumia 640 not working

Snooty

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
My 1520 has recently passed away :( so I decided to pick up a 640 to hold me over until the new flagships come out. I am suprised at how beautiful the display is. Seems very sharp compared to my 1520. But the problem I seem to be noticing is regarding the sunlight readability mode. Normally with my 1520 it worked great. I would go outside and play my game and the brightness would kick up and all would be great. This phone it doesn't seem to be working at all. The auto brightness works but definitely not the sunlight mode. I did verify that it is turned on and I have tried many reboots.

What does everyone think? could it be a hardware issue?

karan nakhwa1

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
My 1520 has recently passed away :( so I decided to pick up a 640 to hold me over until the new flagships come out. I am suprised at how beautiful the display is. Seems very sharp compared to my 1520. But the problem I seem to be noticing is regarding the sunlight readability mode. Normally with my 1520 it worked great. I would go outside and play my game and the brightness would kick up and all would be great. This phone it doesn't seem to be working at all. The auto brightness works but definitely not the sunlight mode. I did verify that it is turned on and I have tried many reboots.

What does everyone think? could it be a hardware issue?

How did you fixed it?? Same m facing with lumia 1020

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett