settings syncronization issue

pelekakias

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
guys i have lumia 735 denim update and i have an issue...
by default App settings syncing and internet explorer sync was on..so its succesfully syncing with my other lumia 620 and my laptop windows 8.1..
but the theme and password sync was by default offf..so when i try to turn on passwrd syncing it does nothing..it just turn off again by its own.. in guides intractions it says this

"Passwords syncing
With Passwords syncing, you only have to type your friend's 24-character Wi-Fi password once. Quickly connect to the same Wi-Fi networks?whether you're on your computer, phone, or tablet?without needing to enter the password on each device. If you've saved passwords for participating apps and websites in Internet Explorer, those will come with you, too. Passwords syncing is on by default for new phones running Windows Phone 8.1.

Notes
Passwords syncing requires a two-step verification process to keep your information safe. If you didn't go through the two-step verification when you first set up your phone, you'll be asked to go through it when you turn on passwords syncing.
When you turn on passwords syncing, your password is sent over a secured connection and is stored in an encrypted file on a Microsoft server.
Wi-Fi connections added from devices other than your Windows Phone may not appear in the list of synced networks until your phone has connected to them for the first time. Your phone will still connect to these networks automatically, and then you'll see them in under Known networks ?to get there, tap Settings > Wi-Fi > Manage.
Passwords syncing only works for secured Wi-Fi networks that you enter a password for. It doesn't work for enterprise networks that use 802.1X authentication, or for open networks, which aren't secured with a password."

but is doesnt ask me to go through when i turn on pass sync..it just cant be turneed on...
what can i do?? is this a bug or something?? i really need this feature because i have so many wifi saved passwords in my 735..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077