Lumia 830 Cases + Accessories

Mathias Lindberg

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I've been searching a lot, trying to find a good cover for my Lumia 830, so now that I've finally found the one I wanted, I thought I'd share it.

It's a clear (transparent) TPU cover that's ultra thin (minimal bulk, full protection). I wasn't sure if it was actually going to be much thinner than my black TPU case, but it really is thin.

It's also really cheap, with worldwide shipping. It only took 7 days to go from China to Denmark (it's usually 10-14 days). In total mine was ?3 (incl. shipping), and I got a screen protector with it.

$_57 (2) (1).JPG

If you're looking for a full protection TPU case that's transparent and doesn't add bulk, I can recommend this one. Clear Ultra Thin Anti Fingerprint TPU Soft Case+Film for Nokia Lumia 830 ZVRZ353 | eBay

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to see what other models they have that for.

I love clear cases. I buy my phones in a color I want to show off.

I have 2 clear cases for my 1520, but could use another. Hopefully they have one for my BLU Win HD LTE as well.

Thanks for the heads up, Mathias.

Rafa mbz

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
i want screen protector for lumia 830 but in my country i not found it
Is there any alternative screen protector for it ?

the Nillkin Frosted Matte Hard Cover comes with screen protector for 830 but not cover 100% of the screen, because of the curve edges. I think you can cut by yourself a screen protector bigger (+5") to fit the screen. Only the flat part anyway.
Not even glass screen protectors comes for the 830 because of the curve edges.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon