after windows 10 TP upgrade lumia restarting

evaldasss121

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Hi :),

My lumia 520 Always restarting after windows 10 TP upgrade when I want open programs. And I tried back to w8.1 with Windows Phone Recovery Tool but when installing starting my phone disconnected. Please can you help me:cry:

Titaniumgiant

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
Try again. That Recovery utility does work. Make sure your USB plug is secure. I have recovered some devices when installing one of the original builds that was so messed up, it was..corrupted. There was nothing left on that phone. That utility will work.

josue_macm

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
same here, until now there no are solution, (i tried with Windows phone recovery tool, Nokia care suite, thor2 and nothing).
this started after a system?s App update in the store

Stun3i

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
I'm on 10536 with 520 and things are good so far. Try hard reset after updating to w10m and don't restore anything. Also you should delete wp8.1 bloatware (the Lumia apps and some others).
If you really need to get back to 8.1 and Windows phone recovery tool (WPRT) gives error, it might be the problem with usb drivers, you can try the following method:
- Plug your 520 into you PC and don't start WPRT.
- Open Device manager on your PC.
- Delete the usb driver for 520 completedly.
- Unplug 520 from your PC.
- Start WPRT.
- Plug 520 back into your PC.
Now WPRT will automatically reinstall the usb drivers. Start the reinstall process. WPRT might give some errors but just keep pressing Try again. Eventually it will work (well atleast it worked for me that way).
Good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb