Lumia 640: Anyone managed to get wifi calling working in 10536?

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
While I know this is something that tmobile will have to likely handle in the official release, given that they no longer sell the phone it does make me wary. Has anyone been able to upgrade to the latest build of Win 10 and keep wifi calling working.

jdballard

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
While I know this is something that tmobile will have to likely handle in the official release, given that they no longer sell the phone it does make me wary. Has anyone been able to upgrade to the latest build of Win 10 and keep wifi calling working.

No. When I first updated Monday night, the wifi calling icon was missing. Rebooted and it showed up. Sometime between then and when I woke up Tuesday, it disappeared. Doesn't show up again with a reboot or a soft reset. Have no idea why it appeared & disappeared. I'm assuming that if the icon is not there, it's not using wifi calling.

ThermoDust

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
I just updated yesterday to Windows 10 on my 640 and lost the Wifi calling, sad. Granted, I did notice it was turned on in the settings so I bet it just a switch or something that is setup wrong. As the phone identifies that it is on t_mobile and everything else is fine.

Gosh I hope this works in the next release or soon after. But it is just a preview build :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett