How can I fix error 0x85002025?

BackWithNokia

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
error 0x85002025 - tearing my hair out

I am on build 10.0.10536.1004 of windows 10 mobile on a lumia 1020. I have had many teething problems and installed 3 or 4 builds so far but recently i have lost the ability to sync with my account. the first was my lost ability to sync emails receiving the error code and "something went wrong". i have tried numerous soft resets to so avail but the other night i went for the factory reset. everything was perfectly smooth but again the same error code only now i have lost the ability to retrieve my outlook emails, calendar entries, photos from onedrive and contacts from my people hub.
last night i reverted back to windows phone 8.1 but the error now even appears here i have tried outlook mail, calendar and people hub but i get the same error code and "something went wrong". people hub shows "attention required" and then "out of date". long press and syncronising does nothing except give the same error.
i have gone back to windows 10 mobile followed by hard reset several times bypassing the sign in routine and then trying to add the account in the settings and then in the people hub trying both the activesync and outlook/hotmail/live options whilst hard resetting between each attempt but still the same error.
Before hard resetting the first time i also had error codes 0x80246008 and 0x80073cf9 both of which i was able to workaround and fix after numerous tries and temp file clearing. the install is smooth but different everytime. first time all store updates were perfect but i had no messaging app. now i have the messaging app but store updates needed numerous retries. the last three hard resets gave me glance but now i dont have it. little glitches i can handle but i am totally out of ideas for my account. i now have no email, calendar, photos or contacts.
Sorry to be so long winded and i hope that i am not posting an already solved issue. i have searched the forum and google but the closest problem i could find was with windows 10 and not mobile.
thank you for any help and hope i have posted in the correct forum

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786