Display or Mobo

Marko Marjanovic

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
I've broke my display and new one cost around small fortune, but i found nearly free (1-2$) 1520 with died mobo. Planing to get it and swich displays only.. or should i just change only mobo and use that new phone?
I use to have heating problems with my phone, does any research point what part is causing it.. cpu, mobo etc ..?

sadude69

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
I was in a similiar situation...I ended up cracking my display but also got the phone wet which killed part of my mobo. I couldn't see the picture but i could still operate the touch screen so it was quite bizarre. Changing the mobo is easier as the screen is the bottom most piece and will require removing the most number of items.

Just keep track of what goes where and hopefully it will be an easy swap.

Lucky man in finding a donor 1520...its what I need as my replacement screen has now cracked as well...DOH!

Marko Marjanovic

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Well..lisen this ,,lucky'' day of mine. That guy sold that phone, okay.. i understand.. but some other was lisen this and called me, he said he have display (Used) and want to sell it for 50e. I was like ,,oooohhh yyeeaahhh just let me back from work and we will talk'' ! Apperantly that guy hate wait 12h shift to end and sell first man who came for same price. But i didn't know that, when i got home first thing i did is called him. Guess what, i wanted to burn him alive.. but that's fine.

Still not display on sight.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre