Lumia 640Xl random reboot, how can I fix it?

Sam_93

May 23, 2015
Visit site
Lumia 640Xl random reboot

My Lumia 640XL is rebooting randomly. It is generally rebooting when the phone is not in use. The frequency of reboot is also irregular. Sometimes once in a week. Some times once in two months. I am baffled. Any idea why this is happening ? It is running W8.1 Lumia denim update.

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: Lumia 640Xl random reboot

Well, if it happens that rarely I wouldn't worry about but if you want to be sure what is wrong format it and if it happens again there is something wrong with your hardware otherwise it is software related issue...

Nomyud

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
I had the exact same issue. What fixed it for me was... funnily enough... a sheet of tissue paper.

I assume it's a tolerancing issue with the plastic case but it's just enough to allow the battery to lose contact long enough to trigger a reboot

I folded the tissue and placed it between the phone and case. Haven't had a single reboot ever since.

Cim04

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
I had the exact same issue. What fixed it for me was... funnily enough... a sheet of tissue paper.

I assume it's a tolerancing issue with the plastic case but it's just enough to allow the battery to lose contact long enough to trigger a reboot

I folded the tissue and placed it between the phone and case. Haven't had a single reboot ever since.

I tried to shake my phone and it did not reboot. How did you re-enact the reboot?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro