Lumia 1020 won't turn back on. PC wont detect it and NSRT won't get installed. What should I do?

Arcangelo Anthony

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Lumia 1020 wont turn back on. PC wont detect it and NSRT wont get installed.

I use a Lumia 1020. For the past one and a half year the phone has been working beautifully. After the Cyan update there were a few technical glitches such as the PC not recognizing it but I managed to get past all that. The night before this post I was listening to some music on my Lumia. I went to change one of the songs but the phone didn't seem to recognize this function. Then I tried unlocking the phone and then it froze for 10 seconds and just shut down. I pressed the power button but to no avail. I then tried the soft reset but again, there was no response. My next option was to put it on the wall charger but again there was no response from the phone. I then connected it to my laptop and again there was no response. Please not that there was at least 46% charge left on the phone. After that i put the phone on charge the entire night. Recently i plugged it into my PC and the Windows logo lit up and would blink every 13 seconds. This would repeat five times until the Windows logo would die off again. Please suggest something really quick because I'm a student and i have all my important documents on my phone and I need all of them. I don' want to lose out on my data or my phone.

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: Lumia 1020 wont turn back on. PC wont detect it and NSRT wont get installed.

I'm afraid there is other option but to fix it with Windows Device Recover Tool or Nokia Software Updater for Retail but in that case you'll loose everything ... This is one of the reason why you always should have back-uped all you have on your phone, it can be damaged, stolen, lost, etc... cloud syncing is easiest method i guess...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)