Still Rocking With My 735!

Harry Wild

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I still using the 735 a couple of days a week! The other times it is the new 6S; which is super fast! The both has close to identical screen resolutions and identical screen size too. Both are great to hold too. It too bad that Nokia/Microsoft did not put in a more powerful SoC inside because the design and features come close to the 6. That the only draw back to the 735. I had a iPhone 6 too before I upgraded to the 6S.

Alfa Kapa

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Thanks man! I need that! :p
It is starting to become weird in this forum without any single positive/regular post as yours :p

I'm using the 730 for 8 months and love it too! (mainly cause of the screen and feel in the hand)
It has the weirdest perk that I have ever experienced on any phone:
It inspires you to throw it around without caring but while picking it up, it gives a nice midrange feel!
I can't describe it better, it combines not caring and caring like no other device (that I've used so far) :p

My buddy got the iPhone 6 (64gb) for like 400 euro about 1 month ago and I was surprised by the similarities on their height, width, curved sides and screen position! Well, the thickness of 730/735 side by side with the iPhone 6 is massive and the corners are 90 degree which dig in your palm, but they are like brothers from another mother otherwise :p

I agree with you totally, the design of 730 is very nice to hold and to look at, but the SOC is a letdown..
It barely has the power in order to run smoothly. (barely capable of powering the HD resolution)

I know that it's too late to see a successor with better SOC and with similar design,
but seriously a SD610/615 (?) would be great in this device!

Enjoy your great devices! :D

Harry Wild

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Haha both of you nice reviews. Harry, how's the battery life between 6s and 735 in your usage?

Both have decent battery life! I use most wi-fi so I not right person to ask on this.

But when I do turn on the cellular and leave it on all day long it is about 9-10 hours for the 735 and 6S around 7 hours to reach 20-30% left. No video watching and no gaming only reading newspapers and some web browsing so maybe active spend about 2-3 hours per day actively doing stuff on it!

Harry Wild

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi broar94,

I not able to tell you that because I am using my 735 again but I left you with some expert battery test!

Hopefully this answer some of your questions about iPhone 6S battery life. I much poorer then I thought! It about 25% less then the iPhone 6 is my reading on the battery tests!

scotiez

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
I traded in my IPhone 6 for the Microsoft Lumia 735 in July. I have never been happier. Sure the IPhone is a great phone But I don't like how apple controls so much of what you can do and how you do it. Music for example. I have tons of my own music and I like to keep all of it on my phone, cause I use it daily in my workout. Everytime apple changes the music app I loose some of my music only to have to connect and redownload taking me hours to figure out what is missing. Besides the iPhone is way over priced cause I needed a 64gig phone costing me 749.00. NOT WORTH IT.
So in July I purchased the Microsoft Lumia 735 along with a wireless charger and a 64gig micro sd card. I connected my lumia to the computer which Is also a windows computer, (so simple to see each device). I put all my music on the sd card installed in my phone. Wala.... all my music is on my phone and I have never had a problem with it ever since. Microsoft just makes things so easy I LOVE IT. Purchasing the Microsoft Lumia 735 is the best decision I have ever made. Sure this phone is a midgrade phone but for what I use it for is music, phone calls, email, and simple internet it is more then perfect for me. I doubt I will ever by apple again. And if for some reason Microsoft ever gives up on the windows phone (which I doubt will happen) I will try android before going back to apple.
Love my Lumia 735

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett