So, I bought L735 and Transcend microsd 32gb, class10, 45mb/s.
    Everything was great untill 2 days ago. My apps started to loose data (becoming like newly installed ones) and I have to adjust everything from start. Tiles, city in forecast, other icons. Anyone experienced something similar? I tought that problem may be with card. Checked it and it was inserted like it should be. Will try to do a hard reset later, but I'm not very happy with that option...
    10-03-2015 05:52 AM
    Apps installed on SD Cards are not as reliable as apps installed in the main phone memory. You may consider checking the SD Card for corruption with your PC, or have it replaced.

An SD Card that is not inserted correctly will not even be recognized by the phone, so it most likely is not a connection problem.
    ramyZgHR likes this.
    10-04-2015 04:08 AM
    I removed the card for now. Installed TP yesterday, since I wanted to reset my phone anyway. I hope MS will improve reliability of using SD cards since you can't literally do anything without it in 8gb phone. Well, it is what it is. Waiting for 950 to come so I can throw away my SD. :)
    gpobernardo likes this.
    10-04-2015 04:43 AM
    I agree, but I think it is more of a matter of hardware (the nature of SD Cards itself) rather than software (the OS). Compressing a lot of memory in such a small physical space can really become unstable.

The apps in a Lumia 535 I used to own were installed on the SD Card, and the card eventually began to fail. I'm sticking with my Lumia 1020 until a rightful successor arrives.
    10-04-2015 01:53 PM
    So, today I flashed back to 8.1. TP is just not stable and fast enough for me at this phase. Anyway, throw in SD (which I formatted yesterday on my computer) and it's showing almost 3gb of other files! I formatted it again in my phone, but that files were not deleted. I'll see tomorrow on computer if anything shows up, I'm courious.
    gpobernardo likes this.
    10-04-2015 02:20 PM
    That's strange - if it's been formatted, everything should have been deleted. I'm guessing the SD Card has been write-protected, which automatically happens when it starts to fail (to prevent data loss). You may want to consider than angle, too.

Thanks for keeping us updated on you findings.
    10-05-2015 01:03 AM
    thanks
    gpobernardo likes this.
    10-05-2015 10:39 AM
    It seems that something's wrong with card. I tried to format it with PC, but it's telling me that Windows cannot format it. Tried every single tool on the internet with no luck. Card is not write protected so it must be faulty. It's not high price to learn that expandable memory is not so good thing after all. :)
    gpobernardo likes this.
    10-06-2015 08:25 AM
    The card won't say it's write-protected, but SD Cards write-protect themselves internally at the moment of failure to prevent data loss. Anyway, yes: expandable memory isn't as good as most of us think.
    ramyZgHR likes this.
    10-08-2015 01:12 PM
    I would definitely try a new micro sd card, If its corrupted its best to just get a new one. I have used a sandisk ultra extreme 64 gig in mine since day 1 and have never had a problem.
    gpobernardo and Mach_E like this.
    10-13-2015 07:12 AM
    I would definitely try a new micro sd card, If its corrupted its best to just get a new one. I have used a sandisk ultra extreme 64 gig in mine since day 1 and have never had a problem.
    Guess you're right but it's not burning under my feet. Now I'm waiting for 950 to come and will give 735 to my mother. I'm don't play games so space avilable on phone is enough for theese few photos I have. For now. Focused on 950... :)
    gpobernardo likes this.
    10-13-2015 10:12 AM