How can I stop my Lumia 520 from restarting?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My Lumia 520 keeps on restarting.

Guyz.. i have got one problem with my lumia 520. The problem its on rebooting loop and keeps on restarting. I tried all types of resets. I also tried windows device recovery tool but at the time of flash the cell dont accept the os. Is there any other way to solve this problem??

Randy Ojano

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Re: My Lumia 520 keeps on restarting.

I'm also having the same problem with my Lumia 520. I tried upgrading into Windows 10 thru Windows Insider Program. And during the process like downloading and installing, there was a message that pop up and telling me that my phone memory was already low. Then I tried to transfer most of the apps from phone memory to SD card using Storage Sense. When I noticed I already freed up more than 1G, suddenly my phone restarted. To my surprise, my phone memory is back to at least 600MB and then my phone is already keep on restarting. I can't even open an apps or uninstall them and then again, it keeps on restarting every now and then. I tried to rescue my phone using Windows Device Recovery Tool but no success because it keeps on restarting and making it hard for the tool to detect the phone. I also tried the Nokia Software Updater for Retail and still no success. I noticed with the two tools I used, when It's about time to flash my phone, when the screen turns into full red with the big Nokia font and a progress bar, my phone will then restart and the installation is now a failure. Hard reset is also not working using the side keys as when I pressed the combination Volup - Voldown- Power-Voldown, the moment I pressed the Power button, it will boot up already. I'm still looking for other possible solutions like using other tools like Infinity Box and Phoenix. I hope there's someone who can find a solution to this. Many thanks in advance!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo