A good headset for Lumia 1520?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

A good headset for Lumia 1520

Could someone please suggest a good headset for Lumia 1520, with good music quality and punchy bass? Nokia Monster headsets are good, but they just fail after a while for no reason. Either the buttons stop working, or one of the earbuds stop producing sound. 2 such headsets went bad. I'm not really keen on the 'coloud' series either. I need one which has buttons that work with a Windows Phone device. Please advice.

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
Re: A good headset for Lumia 1520

Audio-Technica Sonic Fuel CKX9is. They're a little expensive, but they're absolutely the best sound you can get for under a hundred bucks, they have a high quality, durable build, a multitude of tips and sizes, a travel case, and a one button remote + volume slider that works good.
One press for play/pause. Two presses to skip forward. Long press for Cortana voice search. There's a built in mic. The cable is flat and durable.
Music quality is exceptional. Clear, beautiful, natural sound with a little emphasis on base. Just enough bass to make it fun but not enough to overemphasize the bass and wash out everything else.

Note: They are sports style headphones so they're a little big but they stay in your ear and have great isolation.

The only issue I have with these headphones besides them being a little big is the volume slider isn't great. Other than that solid 9/10 at least.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium