Will we be able to preorder online at MS Store?

jlangner

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I see the 950xl listed on ms store. Will we be able to pre-order 950 unlocked online at ms store?

Last edited:

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I see the 950xl listed on ms store. Will we be able to pre-order 950 unlocked online at ms store?
I would safely assume that it should be a thing, considering how much they are displaying and advertising these phones.*

*=I mean on their websites.

anon(5383410)

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Apparently this depends on how you enter their site. Plenty of others have pointed out that there's a page with only the XL. From playing around it looks like if you go to microsoft.com first and enter the lumia section you get the page with only the XL.

However when I go to microsoftSTORE.com and choose 'Devices>Microsoft Lumia>All Microsoft Lumia' it takes you here, which shows both the 950 and XL.

Smartphones, Mobile Phones and Tablets - Microsoft - USA
1dG4s0R.png

Last edited:

jgbstetson

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Apparently this depends on how you enter their site. Plenty of others have pointed out that there's a page with only the XL. From playing around it looks like if you go to microsoft.com first and enter the lumia section you get the page with only the XL.

However when I go to microsoftSTORE.com and choose 'Devices>Microsoft Lumia>All Microsoft Lumia' it takes you here, which shows both the 950 and XL.

Smartphones, Mobile Phones and Tablets - Microsoft - USA
http://i.imgur.com/1dG4s0R.png

I think you might have that backwards.

Captpt

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
I'd also love to see a promotional discount of 10% off preorders by a certain date or if you order it thru your Windows 10 verified account, here's an angle to promote both, Windows 10 users get "10" percent off, works for me lol..
Hey if they want to get it out there for people to see why not :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon