Mashable has the 950XL camera in action.

Likwidz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Mashable has the 950XL camera in action. The iSheep reaction to updated Living Images is pricele

I agree. I took a ton of living images on my Nokia 1520, but they do not export to any other device. He said the video was embedded into the .jpg. Will be interesting if I can view that on my Windows 10 PC.

Check it around 4:18 to see living images on system
https://youtu.be/y-Lnvb_BwLI

dakken

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: Mashable has the 950XL camera in action. The iSheep reaction to updated Living Images is pricele

I hope you are just being lighthearted. If you were serious then I am afraid to have to say that this is not reality no matter how many people I see on these forums proclaim that it is. People need to understand that you will NOT win people over to the Windows phone platform by insulting them or their intelligence and decision making and judgement. I know a lot of people with iPhones and Android phones and only 2 (a husband and wife) who use Windows phones. None of them (including the windows phone users) thinks Apple invented any of those things nor do they even care. The dad or grandpa who buys a smartphone just wants one because he wants to use it to take pictures of his kid or grandchild while they are out playing or at a sporting event or to read email, or watch a movie, play a game. They do not care who made what first, they only care if the product works, it is easy to use and they can afford it. The only people who even remotely talk this way are keyboard warriors on web forums.

Come on guys, if we want to win hearts and minds to the platform can we cut this stuff out?

I think he,like myself is speaking more of the Apple diehards that live in the Apple bubble and think that every "new" feature apple announces is actually NEW because they know nothing of what exist of there Apple centric worlds.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

ArtificiallyYours

Jul 12, 2015
Visit site

I guess you can say Apple fans are...

Rotten to the core. :cool:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site

I think he,like myself is speaking more of the Apple diehards that live in the Apple bubble and think that every "new" feature apple announces is actually NEW because they know nothing of what exist of there Apple centric worlds.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

That's exactly what I am saying. And there are more out there than you think. rooks308, Do I know you, because my wife and I are the only ones I know of who use windows phone.

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site

I hope you are just being lighthearted. If you were serious then I am afraid to have to say that this is not reality no matter how many people I see on these forums proclaim that it is. People need to understand that you will NOT win people over to the Windows phone platform by insulting them or their intelligence and decision making and judgement. I know a lot of people with iPhones and Android phones and only 2 (a husband and wife) who use Windows phones. None of them (including the windows phone users) thinks Apple invented any of those things nor do they even care. The dad or grandpa who buys a smartphone just wants one because he wants to use it to take pictures of his kid or grandchild while they are out playing or at a sporting event or to read email, or watch a movie, play a game. They do not care who made what first, they only care if the product works, it is easy to use and they can afford it. The only people who even remotely talk this way are keyboard warriors on web forums.

Come on guys, if we want to win hearts and minds to the platform can we cut this stuff out?

The people I am talking about are never going to leave the evil empire! The people you are talking about have open minds about stuff.

920Walker

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
There is a huge difference between those with two year old iPhones that replace them when they break and those who loiter in the sidewalk, uncleansed for a day to weeks to buy a new device. MS faithful preorder from the comfort of home.

Rooks308

Nov 9, 2014
Visit site

That's exactly what I am saying. And there are more out there than you think. rooks308, Do I know you, because my wife and I are the only ones I know of who use windows phone.

LOL :) I doubt it, unless you are using an Alias on this website :p So I guess that makes at least 5 Windows Phone users in the United States if I count myself. hehe.

Iain_S

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think with LI you can share the photo portion or the video portion to your social networks straight from the camera app.

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site

LOL :) I doubt it, unless you are using an Alias on this website :p So I guess that makes at least 5 Windows Phone users in the United States if I count myself. hehe.

Im in Canada! ha ha!

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
There is a huge difference between those with two year old iPhones that replace them when they break and those who loiter in the sidewalk, uncleansed for a day to weeks to buy a new device. MS faithful preorder from the comfort of home.

These are the people. plus, you listen to other people talk, apple's new "blah blah blah" is so awesome and revolutionary.....meanwhile, windows has the same features 2 years prior and they had no clue. I listen to stern off and on while driving, he keeps blabbing about his apple stuff and what he does, and I am screaming at the radio MS had that years ago.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon