Custom Back Covers for the 950 & 950 XL

tangledW

Banned
Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Who has seen the back covers from official Microsoft partner Mozo?

I really like the raw hide leather and will most likely get one for the 950 I expect to purchase. However, I really like the Windows logo on the back and this removes it, replacing it with a Mozo logo. It's the only thing I don't like about these covers.

What do you think.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
I like the metal banding, but I'm not real crazy about the leather. I think something looked OEM on the back, but has the metal, would make this look like a 930, and it'd be perfect.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Hmm... so like chrome plated plastic most likely. Whatever, I'm still buying it.

Agreed. have thought that, if this phone had a little metal banding like the 930, it would be the perfect phone. If it's chrome plated plastic or actual metal isn't so important at this point. That stuff may come later. For now, I think it improves the look of the phone quite a bit.

TheAsbo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Are there any other colors or manufacturers? I like the design but this selection is dull. Any Nokia blue or green colors anywhere? Orange even? Grey?

o4komodo

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Yes I also don't like how they put their own company branding on it, instead of the Microsoft logo.
Well... a lot of companies do that...
Otterbox... Incipio... random Chinese companies.

Are there any other colors or manufacturers? I like the design but this selection is dull. Any Nokia blue or green colors anywhere? Orange even? Grey?
yes there is another. Krussel. On their site they have a tempered glass screen protector, the standard cover and a flip cover available.

950: http://www.krusell.se/en/products/m...lter#__s=pb=0;db=37;dn=825&__ob=n_null&__pn=1

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
I have to disagree. KRUSSLE doesn't appear to have any replacement back covers. The pictures you posted are from Mozo

Sorry I simply meant they exist. And MS has released specs for creating these covers, so my guess is there will be an accessories boom as well. Companies will take advantage of it no doubt.

o4komodo

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I don't see ANY replacement back covers there. Just the typical everyone-makes-them add on cases.
Yes sorry that's what I meant by the standard case... the 'clip on' ones that we had for every other Lumia.

Captpt

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Yep I'm definitely down with the leather case, worried about wireless charging but it says it works with wireless charging... Nice, any idea how much they're going to cost??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss