Can I down load games and music I have already bought on a Google account on to the Lumia 435?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Can I down load games and music I have already bought on a Google account on to the lumia 435

I want to change my phone from an android phone to the lumia 435 but don't know if I would have to but all my games and music again or can I down load them from my account for free again like I would if I stayed android

Lee Power

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Re: Can I down load games and music I have already bought on a Google account on to the lumia 435

The music you could download it to a Windows computer then you could use Windows media player to sync it back to your Lumia 435.

SaltedSquirrel7

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Yes you can - assuming the music is in your Google Play account?

If so, you can download the tracks to your PC and then pop them into your OneDrive\Music folder and they will sync across all Microsoft based devices using Groove/Xbox Music. This can be a slow process but is essentially permanent :)

Alternatively, if you don't wish to spend this time doing this, install an app like CloudMuzik - I can't say exactly how good it is as I haven't used it much but it connects to your Google account!

EDIT: Forgot to mention, this is *just* for your music. As mentioned above, the games won't run!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos