Some Apps like truecaller, Myntra etc arent working on my Nokia Lumia 730. Anyone facing this issue?

Palash Maske

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
Some Apps like truecaller, Myntra etc aren't working on my Nokia Lumia 730. It all started when i tried upgrading my phone to Windows 10 preview build. For some reason the update didn't go through but i guess it messed up my phone's software for some reason. That is why apps like Truecaller ans some other apps started crashing upon starting. To solve this I did a hard reset and reinstalled the apps but the issue persisted. What should I do? Is there any other solution...because hard resetting didn't help....and doing it again is a cumbersome job.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
You'll have to manually restore the original firmware again using Windows Device Recovery Tool. FYI Truecaller does not work on W10 but they've a beta version compatible with W10 (in case you want to give W10 a try again)

keshav mor

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Yes it will... U can take back of ur phone data and other thing will come as soon as u login with ms account.. U need to install all apps again after rollback

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720