Sluggish performance

Marko Marjanovic

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Lately my 830 tend to like resume and loading screans alot. Tried with soft restaring couple of times but no fix for it.. sometimes even my screan freeze so i need to restart it. Should i hard reset it, and if do, should i use windows recovery and start without backup..or normaly reset under settings and setup with backup ?

ebk333

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
Dear Friend,
Please tell me what release you are running. Go to settings --> about --> and just type the OS number.

First of all, the word "sluggish" and "windows 8.1 on a Lumia 830" do not go in the same sentence, so there is definitely a problem here; and I fear it could be an update you've added , or even an application.

Whenever the phone is behaving in a sluggish way, go immediately to the battery saving section of your phone and go and list all the apps that are taking a lot of battery space. Come back and tell us what they are.

Good luck,
E

Marko Marjanovic

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Dear Friend,
Please tell me what release you are running. Go to settings --> about --> and just type the OS number.

Sure thing, sir. I run Lumia Denim .2 update. No: 8.10.15148.160
Run like this couple of mnths. Everything worked flawlesly till last week. No big apos in my system, and i already tried uinstaling them.
I'm afraid that hard reset/recovery tool won't do some help, either.

Ps. Also lumia camera/classic can't be instaled and somehow got deted from my system.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon