Why is my phone restarting when charging and also charging very slow or not charging at all?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

my phone keeps restarting when charging and also charging very slow or not chrge at all

i am using a Microsoft lumia 535, every time i charge it restarts and end on the Microsoft window, then when i remove the charger it will open and ask for a password. then when i reconnect the charger on the battery icon, it will show its charging but the battery never gets full even if i can leave it all night long to charge. the last thing is when it say maybe does charge, it takes very long time to be full maybe 6 hours, please help.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: my phone keeps restarting when charging and also charging very slow or not chrge at all

Not sure if this is of any help, but my Lumia 1520 (running the latest Windows 10 mobile preview build) had been acting up recently very similar to what you described here. Turned out my SD card was corrupted (or rather broken). I removed it; performed a hard reset (which might not even be necessary to do) and it's working perfectly fine again ever since.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre