New ICON's In Stock

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Ooops...sorry...I did a search but perhaps not good enough...I did pick up one as a backup until we heat concrete news on new Flagships in the future...if not Lumia, I hope the Acer at least.

There were some interesting rumors on these boards not too long ago about Verizon being the main contender in the US for HTC & Samsung's high end Windows 10 Mobile devices. A successor to the HTC One M8 for HTC, and the Ativ for Samsung. So hopefully Verizon customers will have some options. Hopefully...

garak0410

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
There were some interesting rumors on these boards not too long ago about Verizon being the main contender in the US for HTC & Samsung's high end Windows 10 Mobile devices. A successor to the HTC One M8 for HTC, and the Ativ for Samsung. So hopefully Verizon customers will have some options. Hopefully...

I hope...I did pick myself up a SPARE Icon and I'm going to be patient for 6-9 months to see if Verizon will get a flagship...Camera is my number one need, which is why it hurts we won't get the 950xl.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999