Question about DNG shots

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys,

for those who have used DNG option when taking photos, which software do you use for converting to jpeg and the editing?

I borrowed a friends laptop with lightroom and did my edits and saved as jpeg.

The problem is the photos app in the phone can't see the pictures that I copied there. After converting the DNG to jpeg, I copied them to the pictures folder in my lumia 1020 but the photos app can't see it. If I use files, it can see and open the file. But if I want to share the file, it will create a copy of the same.

Is this normal?

Mike Newport

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys,

for those who have used DNG option when taking photos, which software do you use for converting to jpeg and the editing?

I borrowed a friends laptop with lightroom and did my edits and saved as jpeg.

The problem is the photos app in the phone can't see the pictures that I copied there. After converting the DNG to jpeg, I copied them to the pictures folder in my lumia 1020 but the photos app can't see it. If I use files, it can see and open the file. But if I want to share the file, it will create a copy of the same.

Is this normal?

What is are u running? Only Lumia camera is capable of taking high res raw, and you have to make sure if the settings in Lumia camera are set to take raw shots, also on w10 phone when in the photos app go to settings and make sure the , DISPLAY ALL PHOTOS AS A SINGLE FILE is unchecked, then you can see all photos from the photo app, is this bix is not checked it will not show raw files even though they are there. Also use rawer app it literally shows any photos you take, note that it will not read saved raw files that were saved on OneDrive, only current photos work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99