I think I figured out when my 640XL does not register my touch

rocker1m1

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
A few days back I got a Lumia 640XL with the Windows 8.1 update. Everything about the phone was fine until I began to notice that sometimes the phone would not respond to my touches. I was able to learn more about when this occurs after having the phone for almost a week. It happens when you try to click on icons which are too small, apparently the touch trigger area is very small. Like the All settings icon under the notification. The All settings and the 'search' button in the app drawer are prime examples of when sometimes touching the icon does not register.

I went to the Microsoft store where I got the phone, over there was a demo unit. I was able to easily replicate the issue on that unit as well. Meaning the issue is not isolated to my hardware.

midnightfrolic

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
I can back this up as well. Often times my taps are not registering or just plain taking a while to register. Happens a lot when closing tabs in Edge. Or it could be an Edge issue. Hope they fix it when Win 10 Mobile becomes official. Maybe it's just slow. Who knows.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb