No word on New phones and only 8 weeks till Christmas.

Captpt

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
We are a impatient bunch aren't we lol... I agree, I wish we knew exactly when the 950XL will be released but not only are talking about the most advanced phone MS has ever released but a brand new OS, I'm sure they want it to be REALLY ready when it is released, being they're new flagship phone which they want to compete with the iPhone 6plus and Galaxy S6 they can't afford to release this phone prematurely giving critics and WP haters ammunition for why it can't be on the same playing field with the top phones in this class. Patience guys patience :)

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
so, lets say we get told that the devices will be available in the first couple of weeks of november....
knowing that for the US folks like me, Black friday is not THAT far away then... would you wait until then to get a combo deal or perhaps a better price or will you jump that gun and have it now?

I am undecided....

camptime

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
That information out at the moment is for USA, Canada, or UK . I am waiting on any information on when the Pre-order will open up in Australia or Asia at the moment nothing. :/

sph0308

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I saw somewhere that there might be a Band 2 + 950 XL package deal which would be great ! Both products looked awesome when I saw them at the MS Store in Frisco, TX. That deal would be worth waiting for. I don't think MS can afford to miss Black Friday here in the US.

so, lets say we get told that the devices will be available in the first couple of weeks of november....
knowing that for the US folks like me, Black friday is not THAT far away then... would you wait until then to get a combo deal or perhaps a better price or will you jump that gun and have it now?

I am undecided....

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I saw somewhere that there might be a Band 2 + 950 XL package deal which would be great ! Both products looked awesome when I saw them at the MS Store in Frisco, TX. That deal would be worth waiting for. I don't think MS can afford to miss Black Friday here in the US.

i think i may prefer a wireless charging combo, but i would be tempted by a band 2 combo... not sure if they would do the band 2, they may actually do the band instead to perhaps get rid of inventory...
i would be interested also in the continuum dock if they offered it...

MiloTheOne

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site

I am undecided....

Probably on older phones, unless you have a hook up, then you're lucky!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99