10572 on 1320

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi all.

It has taken me most of the day, and a boot loop, but I have got 10572 TP on my lovely 1320.

For those willing to have a go, you will need plenty of time on your hands! From the start to finish of 'gears' symbol, takes around an hour and a half! It then takes another 20 - 30 mins to see the fruits of your labour. It took me four, yes four, attempts, but it's on here now, and it looks great on the big screen. I had the boot loop and device recovery wouldn't pick the phone up, or it picked it up and couldn't do anything due to the connection dropping in the boot loop. Clicked my device wasn't recognised, in UEFI mode and saved!!

As for the TP? It's very smooth, easy to use, and is a nice place to be. No resuming etc. Battery is better than last TP!! No overheats from background apps, and feels quite polished. There is also the ability to save offline maps to the SD card!

Now I've said nice things, watch it go tits up!

Still love the 1320!!

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Been using this TP all day today, and it's behaving very well. Had one crash, good old store! Restarted and it's been fine for the rest of the day. One step closer to RTM, yay.

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Don't bother with the next preview. Start screen freezes on 1320, Cortana is painfully slow to read texts and doesn't update flights, news. Circles stop errm throbbing (???) as well. I guess us 1320 users will need a firmware update for it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa