Lumia 520 - HERE Drive error "There is a problem. Please try again later"

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Trying to use HERE Drive. First it makes me update to HERE Drive+, then when I run the program is gives me the error "There is a problem. Please try again later." Have factory reset and tried again to no avail.

Lumio93

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
Australia.
I don't know about region settings. I assume it would be Australia as it was a carrier locked phone (Telstra) which has been unlocked.
I have no idea where it was installed. I have since uninstalled HERE Drive and now can't get it back. I can't find it anywhere. HERE Drive+ reports it is incompatible with my phone.

Lumio93

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
"The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available."
What is this supposed to be a link to?
My new problem is, after updating the phone to 8.1, and after I factory resetting, there is no HERE Maps or Drive installed, as there was previously.
So do anyone actually have HERE Drive working on the Nokia Lumia 520?
If so what version of WP do you have? And where might I download it?
Again I can only find HERE Drive+ in the store which reports it is not compatible with my device.

Nicholas Ek

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
Apparently there is currently a problem with Here apps on the Windows (Phone) Store, it was even reported by Windows Central. Until that is fixed, you can't re-download because the apps have been temporarily removed.

Also, as far as I know, the 520 is only eligible for Here Drive, not Here Drive+.

Lumio93

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
Apparently there is currently a problem with Here apps on the Windows (Phone) Store, it was even reported by Windows Central. Until that is fixed, you can't re-download because the apps have been temporarily removed.

Also, as far as I know, the 520 is only eligible for Here Drive, not Here Drive+.

Where did you find this out? Do you have a link?
And yes I know that HERE Drive+ is not compatible with the Nokia Lumia 520.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos