Anyone else seeing this? MS Photos plug-in keeps showing up as a store update?

jcrod73

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else seeing this? MS Photos plug-in keeps showing up as a store update

I am currently using a 640XL with W10M build 10549 installed. Whenever I check for app updates in the Windows Store the "Microsoft Photos plug-in" keeps showing up and installs. The install will complete but if I hit Check for updates it is there again and installs.

It was happening to me on the last build as well and hoped that updating to 10549 would fix it. Anyone else seeing this or know how to stop it??

kingp

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: Anyone else seeing this? MS Photos plug-in keeps showing up as a store update

I am currently using a 640XL with W10M build 10549 installed. Whenever I check for app updates in the Windows Store the "Microsoft Photos plug-in" keeps showing up and installs. The install will complete but if I hit Check for updates it is there again and installs.

It was happening to me on the last build as well and hoped that updating to 10549 would fix it. Anyone else seeing this or know how to stop it??

Also seeing this on my Lumia 640 XL ok build 10586.36

We just be special snowflakes.

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: Anyone else seeing this? MS Photos plug-in keeps showing up as a store update

had this too on the previous build. It eventually got fixed. I thought it was a store bug that got solved. Did you cancel the update and it still comes back? Make sure the store app is updated. It should be v2015.25.5.0 under store app settings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb