Cant find SIM card number IC CID?

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Id say ill have to get a micro sim as I cant seem to find my accurate sim number. I'll leave this topic open in case an app becomes available to read my sim info.

Fred Bigman

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
i had exactly same issue with my mum sim card...luckily i found this app on play store...for Android phones...search for SIM SERIAL NUMBER (ICCID), you will be blown..never mind the language u see there just install and open. your FULL SIM ICCID is right there starring at you. you made a good choice by living this thread open....this will help someone today, tomorrow or next..cheers

Last edited:

Wannes Dobbelaere1

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
using field medic yes, mIccID is too long but it does contain your SIM ID/

But you need to strip the first 6 digits and the extra hexadecimal at the end. and tadaa ;)

it is fixed

Regards

LuKePicci

May 9, 2017
Visit site
I need to know my sim card number and as its cut to fit my phone I don't have it. I went into Settings--> about and the ICCID isn't in there.
I also went to settings--> network+ --> pressed the three dots operator info and the ICCID number is wrong.
Is there an app I can download to find out this number? Thanks so much my Windows Central family.

Sent via Tapatalk app for Lumia 640 XL

I'd like to let you know that this info was present in two points in the system and I think it was removed from one place because I think there was a problem with dual-sim devices.

At least on lumia phones there is the network+ (name varies in language, for example it's named "Network Services" in italy) app under Additional features as @mhertel mentioned, wich is able to show you the ICCID. You always have to strip the last character.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon